How To Style Your Baby Bump
As you may have seen, our girl Alexa is expecting a little one! We are so excited to show you how to style a growing baby bump with our bohemian pieces! The best part? Since they're not maternity, they can be worn post baby too! Bring on the outfits!
1. Babydoll Tops - these are the perfect style for any growing bump. with the high cut seam and flowy bodice it leaves room for your bump to grow throughout your pregnancy without being too tight! and will be great to wear post baby too! Shop this style by clicking HERE
2. Graphic Tees - nothing like a cute tee to complete your look! most of our styles are stretchy to grow with you, but sizing up works as well! plus how perfect is the Hot Mess Mama one? even without baby being here we all feel a little bit of a hot mess, and I'm sure that will only increase once baby arrives -- again making this the go-to post baby tee too! pair with your fave leggings or jeans, or even knot it up with a maxi skirt to really show off the bump! Shop this style by clicking HERE
3. Maxi Dresses - wether you're wearing one to keep you and your bump cool in the summer or planning on wearing one for your shower or maternity pics we've got you covered! Styles with a higher empire waist will work great with a growing bump and be on the look out for ones with adjustable neck straps (like halter styles) and elastic backs to help accommodate the bump without having to size up on the whole dress. Shop this style by clicking HERE
4. Overalls + Jumpsuits - this might be our fave bump style yet! this specific pair of overalls works perfect for disguising the first trimester pooch and showing off the larger round bump! since they are meant to fit loose and baggy, it makes it perfect for the bump - plus the straps are adjustable! another jumpsuit fake - our harem style romper! so soft and you feel like you're wearing jammies! plus you can wear your entire pregnancy! this might have to come to the hospital with us for post baby body too! Shop the overalls by clicking HERE. Shop the jumpsuit by clicking HERE
5. Maxi Skirts - Like maxi dresses, maxi skirts are great for a growing bump! Ones that are made from loose fabrics or stretchy jersey are the best for bumps + post baby bodies. Shop this leopard print style by clicking HERE
Shop all new arrivals at www.adsprogress.com/collections/whats-new